Welcome to the Library at Joint Base San Antonio - Randolph, a place for fun and relaxation, as well as education and learning. We look forward to providing you with access to information, resources and support for professional military and educational research. Come see all that we have to offer…
- General Information
- Library Policies
- Computer Lab
- Children’s Programs
- Special Events
- Mission Support
- Contact Information
- Customer Comments / Feedback
- Hours of Operation
Randolph Library Brochure
The Randolph Library strives to provide access to mission critical information, support professional military and voluntary education programs and enhance the quality of life for our community. In fulfillment of this purpose, we offer access to popular fiction, non-fiction, children’s books, young adult books, public computers, Chief of Staff of the Air Force reading list, CLEP and DANTES test books and DVDs, fax machine, typewriters, language course packages, research assistance, magazines, newspapers, online research databases, Interlibrary loans, books on CD, Playaways, popular movies, music CDs and video games.
Who may borrow
- Active duty military personnel and their dependents
- Reserve, National Guard and Coast Guard personnel and their dependents
- Civilian personnel employed at JBSA - Randolph and their dependents
- Contractor personnel employed at JBSA - Randolph with appropriate ID
- Students who are not military affiliated but are taking courses on base with appropriate ID
- Retired military personnel and their dependents
- Un-remarried surviving spouses and their dependents
Library Patron Cards - With a valid ID card, patrons may receive a library card. The library card must be presented with the valid ID card to borrow materials.
Three Week Loan
- Books (print)
- CD Books (limit five per card)
- Music CDs (limit five per card)
- CD Language and Language Software (limit one per card)
Two Week Loan
- Test Preparation Material
One Week Loan
- DVDs (limit five total per card; must be 18 years old to borrow)
- Magazines (past issues only, limit five per card)
Materials for Library Use Only
- All reference books and newspapers
- Consumer Reports Buyer's Guide and CR magazine special issue
- Value Line
- Marker kits
- PS3, Xbox Elite and Wii Video Games
Overdue Notices - The Library does not charge for overdue items. Notices of overdue items are mailed or emailed to the address on record.
Lost/Damaged Materials - In accordance with AFI34-270 (2.10.6) "Borrowers must replace all lost, damaged, or destroyed materials for the library. Borrowers must replace materials with the same title or a title selected/approved by the librarian at the current price. No depreciation for used materials is authorized."
The library has a great selection of video games that can be played in the library.
Story Time is every Wednesday at 10 a.m. Enjoy stories, crafts, music and more for kids and their caregivers!
Please check the library's webpage at http://rafblibrary.org for information on special programs and events.
Have a question we didn't cover? Call us at (210) 652-2617 or visit us at Bldg. 598.
Library Book Donations
Zino Digital Magazine
Universal Classes 2013
Gingerbread House Contest
Teen Advisory Board
Holiday Craft Night 2013