Welcome to the Library at Joint Base San Antonio - Randolph, a place for fun and relaxation, as well as education and learning. We look forward to providing you with access to information, resources and support for professional military and educational research. Come see all that we have to offer…
- General Information
- Library Policies
- Computer Lab
- Children’s Programs
- Special Events
- Mission Support
- Contact Information
- Customer Comments / Feedback
- Hours of Operation
The Randolph Library strives to provide access to mission critical information, support professional military and voluntary education programs and enhance the quality of life for our community. In fulfillment of this purpose, we offer access to popular fiction, non-fiction, children’s books, young adult books, public computers, Chief of Staff of the Air Force reading list, CLEP and DANTES test books and DVDs, fax machine, typewriters, language course packages, research assistance, magazines, newspapers, online research databases, Interlibrary loans, books on CD, Playaways, popular movies, music CDs and video games.
Who may borrow
- Active duty military personnel and their dependents
- Reserve, National Guard and Coast Guard personnel and their dependents
- Civilian personnel employed with Joint Base San Antonio and their dependents
- Contractor personnel employed at Joint Base San Antonio with appropriate ID
- Students who are not military affiliated but are taking courses on base with appropriate ID
- Retired military personnel and their dependents
- Un-remarried surviving spouses and their dependents
Library Patron Cards - Your valid military or dependent ID card acts as your library card at all three JBSA Library locations.
Three Week Loan
- Books (print)
- CD Books (limit 10 per card)
- Music CDs (limit 10 per card)
- CD Language and Language Software
- Test Preparation Material
One Week Loan
- DVDs (limit 10 total per card)
- Magazines (past issues only)
- Video Games
Materials for Library Use Only
- Consumer Reports Buyer's Guide and CR magazine special issue
- Marker kits
- Current issues of popular magazines
Overdue Notices - The Library does not charge for overdue items. Notices of overdue items are emailed or mailed to the address on record.
Lost/Damaged Materials - In accordance with AFI34-270 (2.10.6) "Borrowers must replace all lost, damaged, or destroyed materials for the library. Borrowers must replace materials with the same title or a title selected/approved by the librarian at the current price. No depreciation for used materials is authorized."
Visit our computer lab with Internet access for your research needs. All computers have CAC access. Wireless service is also available.Most stations are "walk up and use." Request a computer logon card at the Circulation Desk for tasks that require Microsoft Office, Adobe or digital signatures. Printing is available in black and white for 10 cents per page.
The library has a great selection of video games that can be played in the library, or checked out and taken home.
Story Time is every Wednesday at 10 a.m. Enjoy stories, crafts, music and more for kids and their caregivers!
Please check the library's webpage at JBSALibraries.org for information on special programs and events.
Have a question we didn't cover? Call us at (210) 652-2617 or visit us at Bldg. 598.
Library Book Donations
Zino Digital Magazine
Universal Classes 2013